Inorganic heat insulation board series products are a new type of fire-resistant and heat-insulating material made of pure inorganic materials and processed through large-scale automatic continuous production lines. The service temperature ranges from 900°C to 1300°C, and it can be used as the backing of various industrial kilns, which solves the problem of thermal insulation of the kiln well. The bulk density of the Rongsheng Inorganic Thermal Insulating Board can be processed and produced within the range of 0.35~0.6 g/cm3. Under the condition of 350°C, the thermal conductivity of the Rongsheng inorganic insulation board is controlled within the range of 0.11~0.13W/(m·K), and the strength can be controlled within the range of 1-2 MPa. The maximum size can be processed into 1m*2m.
Main Features of Inorganic Thermal Insulating Board
- Low thermal conductivity, more energy-saving. The composition structure of Rongsheng inorganic heat insulation board is composed of nano micropores, so the product has good heat insulation performance.
- No shrinkage and small gaps after heating. Within the specified operating temperature, the heating permanent line change rate of the Rongsheng Inorganic Thermal Insulating Board is less than 0.5%, and it will not shrink after long-term use. For ordinary thermal insulation boards, the heating permanent line change rate reaches 2%-3% shrinkage. The shrinkage is more than 4 times that of Rongsheng’s new Inorganic Thermal Insulating Board.
- Completely free of fiber and organic matter, it can be used for a long time under various working conditions. No chalking, no attenuation.
- High strength and wide application range. Rongsheng’s Inorganic Thermal Insulating Board has better compressive strength at room temperature. Compared with ordinary thermal insulation boards, its normal temperature compressive strength can reach more than 3 times, and it also has good strength after burning. Long-term use at high temperatures is more secure and has a wider range of use.
- Rongsheng’s Inorganic Thermal Insulating Board has no stimulation to the human body and no pollution to the environment. The construction is convenient, healthy, and environmentally friendly.
- Rongsheng Inorganic Thermal Insulating Board has good quality control and a large production capacity. It is not restricted by environmental protection, and the delivery time is guaranteed.
Index Parameters of Inorganic Thermal Insulating Board
Dimensional requirements for inorganic thermal insulation panels
- Regular size: 400 x 600mm, thickness 30-80mm.
- Special sizes can be customized according to drawings.
Application of Inorganic Thermal Insulating Board
Rongsheng’s Inorganic Thermal Insulating Board products can be applied to the following scenarios: backing insulation of heat treatment furnaces in the metallurgical industry, steel rolling heating furnaces, and other kilns. The backing insulation of kilns such as roller kilns in the ceramic industry; the backing insulation of kilns such as calciners in the cement building materials industry. The backing insulation of kilns such as electrolytic cells in the electrolytic aluminum industry; the backing insulation of kilns such as cracking furnaces in the chemical industry.
Ceramic industry roller kiln backing plate
- Application location: ceramic roller kiln wall heat insulation backing board, bottom backing heat insulation layer.
- Can be used to replace, 1260 aluminum silicate fiber backing board, and 1400 aluminum silicate fiber insulation board.
- Application advantages: not easy to shrink, not easy to pulverize, not easy to decay in performance, and more cost-effective.
Regenerators for the glass industry
- Application location: wall insulation of glass furnace regenerator.
- Can be used to replace: 1260 aluminum silicate fiberboard, and 1400 zirconium-containing aluminum silicate fiberboard.
- Application advantages: no shrinkage, performance is not easy to decay, all inorganic.
Rongsheng refractory material manufacturer is a team dedicated to refractory lining solutions for high-temperature industrial furnaces. Our customers are located in more than 100 countries and regions all over the world. Our refractory brick products and insulation products have significantly longer service life than those refractory products that customers have used before. The performance of our refractory products has also been unanimously recognized by customers. Now, our new insulation material products are dedicated to solving the configuration of refractory materials for the insulation layer of the rotary kiln. Reduce the temperature of the outer wall of the industrial furnace, save production energy, and reduce production costs. Contact us to get the price and samples of inorganic thermal insulation panels for free.Leave your requirements about the refractories you need. We will reply you within 24 hours. :