Lightweight thermal insulation castable is a kind of castable with lightweight, fire resistance, heat insulation, and other properties, which is made of aluminate cement, high alumina fine material, ceramsite, and some additives.
Lightweight Thermal Insulation Castable for Thermal Insulation Lining of Industrial Kiln
- Raw materials: refractory castable made of perlite, vermiculite, and refractory fiber
- Features: low strength, low thermal conductivity
- Operating temperature: below 1000°C (refractory fiber refractory castables can reach 1000-1300°C)
Product Features of Lightweight Thermal Insulation Castables
It has the characteristics of acid corrosion resistance, temperature resistance, heat resistance stability, convenient construction, light volume, high compressive strength, acid and acid gas corrosion resistance, heat insulation, heat preservation, and low water absorption. The construction is simple, the cohesion is strong, the initial setting time and construction operation time are long, the strength increases rapidly, the impermeability is strong, no acidification treatment is required, and it is easy to ensure the denseness and fullness of the masonry mortar joints. It can significantly improve the airtightness, integrity, and corrosion resistance of the lining wall of the chimney.
- Lightweight material. It is formulated with light materials such as perlite, vermiculite, and refractory fiber, and has a small bulk density, which makes the castable light.
- Excellent heat insulation performance. The lightweight castable has low thermal conductivity, can effectively insulate heat, and is suitable for the production of thermal insulation linings for industrial kilns.
- Not limited by temperature. When it is used for the heat insulation layer of the furnace top, it is not limited by the temperature of the furnace and can be used in various temperature environments.
- High-temperature stability. Refractory fiber castables have a relatively high service temperature range, which can reach 1000-1300°C, and are very suitable for the working lining of heat treatment furnaces and resistance furnaces.
- Energy saving and longevity. The use of refractory fiber refractory castables can significantly save energy and have a long service life, bringing good energy-saving effects and economic benefits to users.
The Application of Lightweight Thermal Insulation Castables
Lightweight thermal insulation castables are often used in parts with alkali corrosion resistance under high temperatures, such as a high chimney, high-temperature flue, and air duct lining. It is also used in acid-resistant projects such as acid-resistant pools and tanks in petroleum, chemical, non-ferrous metallurgy and other industries.
- – Fabrication of thermal insulation linings for industrial kilns. Due to the excellent thermal insulation performance of lightweight castables, it is suitable for the production of thermal insulation linings for industrial kilns below 1000 °C.
- – Roof insulation. This type of castable is not limited by the operating temperature of the furnace and is very suitable for making the heat insulation layer of the furnace roof.
- – Working linings for heat treatment furnaces and electric resistance furnaces. The high-temperature stability of refractory fiber castables makes them suitable for working linings of heat treatment furnaces and electric resistance furnaces. This type of castable has achieved good results in energy saving and longevity.
Rongsheng Refractory Factory
No matter the production of thermal insulation lining of the industrial kiln, the production of furnace top insulation layer, or the working lining of heat treatment furnace and electric resistance furnace. Our lightweight thermal insulation castables can meet your needs, providing you with excellent thermal insulation performance and long service life. In addition, our new type of insulation material product has low density, good strength, and good use effect. It can also effectively reduce the weight of the furnace body and save production costs. Contact us for free prices and samples.Leave your requirements about the refractories you need. We will reply you within 24 hours. :